14 Dec How to Delete Contacts in Mautic?
How to Delete Contacts in Mautic?
It’s pretty simple to delete contacts in mautic. There are basically 2 methods to delete mautic contacts.
Method – 1: Delete contacts manually
Method – 2 : Delete contacts in Bulk using campaigns
Delete Mautic contacts manually
– Go to the Contacts tab on your Mautic
– select the contact you want to delete
– Click on the dropdown on the Column header
– now select delete contacts and all the selected contacts will be deleted permanently.
Delete Contacts in Bulk using Campaigns
– Add all the contacts you want to delete from mautic to a specific segment
– Now segments have been created go to a Campaigns
– Click on the New campaign
– Name your campaign and click on the Launch campaign builder
– choose a “Segment” you want to delete data from as a contact source
– Now Select the Action module and then select a “Delete Contact” action from the drop-down.
– give a Name to your action and click on the +Add button
– Close Builder
– Publish your campaign and Save & Close your campaign
Voila, Now once your cronjobs will be executed all of your available contacts in the segment will be deleted from your Mautic.